Monday, March 14, 2011

Bay plans

I would like to keep the Datsun as era correct as possible, but there are a few things that I feel I "need" to do. 

I use the word "need" with caution, because this whole project just like my others are not really based on needs. However I've always seen cars as a metaphor for life's journey. 
 People always say "I just need a car to get from point A to B". Our entire life is just a matter of getting from point A (our birth) to point B (our death), however people seem to be indiferent about the journey in between the two points. It's this journey between these points that are the most important to me, the adventure, the fun, the memories. So while others are concern with reaching point B so quickly I'll just focus on the journey there, maybe even take the scenic route.

Back to the original intentions of this post. Here are some examples of engine bays I've been studying. I really want to do a clean job in the engine bay, shave holes, relocate brake lines, and run a custom harness, etc.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment